I've finished my knit top. I'm pretty pleased with it. I don't know what took me so long either... I just needed to hem it sew the cuffs down and finish the neck binding with the double needle. Some nice stripe matching above. Got this fabric at the second hand shop for three dollars and it is very nice.The colours are pretty true as well.The fit is pretty good. The fabric was just enough for length for me (I'm short) but it sits in the perfect spot (just on the hip bone). I didn't have enough for 3/4 sleeves like I wanted so I got a bit creative and I think this looks good. I'm pretty happy with it.
This is the pattern I used.I've just noticed they have a cuffed version too! Some nice options there. I've also nearly finished a My Image top that is a wearable muslin - same, I just need to put neck binding on and hem sleeves and bottom. More importantly I have nearly finished the inside painting. I will be happy to see the back of the paint tins! I will scrape my old kitchen cupboards this week and then I am done inside for a while.