Sunday, July 29, 2012

Teaser!

I went to the fabric sale on Friday with my friend. I'm calling this a teaser as I haven't had time to take any photos of the spoils but wanted to tease you a bit.


It was a little light on fabric this year (but I went Friday and normally go on the Thursday so maybe they got cleaned out a bit?)
They also changed the pricing and had just one price of $6 per metre. There was some lovely wools like this jacket(above)I made last year. I bought some more of this colour and as this one shrank (I didn't prewash!) I want to make another. I also bought some ruffle fabric that I make a skirt with this morning (too cute) and some other stuff I'll photograph tomorrow. 


So, as titled, just a teaser!

4 comments:

  1. That fuchsia wool is a great color on you. You're so lucky to have found more of the same exact fabric. I love it when I get a second chance with a fabric that works well for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wool is a great colour. Nice to get a second chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is such a great colour! I'm sorry I missed the pattern pyramid; I can't keep up with where they are all going... Sooo confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Summer Flies.
    Thanks for dropping by my food blog. I'm more active on my sewing blog (cleverthinking99.blogspot.com.au). I'm slowly working through Mum's recipes so if there's a recipe you'd like me to road test, let me know. BTW DH also is driven by coffee. I just make it for him.
    I do love that colour on you and I'll just have to wait until for your next post:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing what you think.