Monday, March 31, 2014

Brisbane Meet Up

Yum, yum!


The Marriott looking grand and the swap spoils in front.
 The Brisbane Meet Up was celebrated yesterday at the Marriott Hotel. It was a rainy day and normally I suspect most sewists would have been sewing in this weather but instead we were adding to or subtracting from our stashes and enjoying cake, coffee and great company. I didn't get to speak to everyone (where did the time go?) but I really enjoyed the conversations with those I did catch up with. I'm glad it is agreed that more meet ups should happen and a lot more regularly.  A bit thank you to Lizzie at http://busylizzieinbrizzy.com for organising this great fun day.
Lana, Angela and Marjorie. Angela's dress was a huge hit with many people!
Thanks for a great day everyone... see you at the next meet up!

2 comments:

  1. The food looks amazing. Sounds like it was a great meet-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best time. I so enjoyed finally having a chat with you, it felt like I had known you for ages! Thank you for your extravagant compliments, I am blushing ;). Looking forward to the next meet up I feel just the same about not getting to talk to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing what you think.